Saturday, December 5, 2009

Attention to Ann Wilson (of Heart) fans?

While I was watching them perform on American Idol I remembered seeing a documentary not too long ago that focused on her health issues about her losing weight %26amp; her solo album %26amp; making a comeback with sister Nancy. I am really hoping to find out what network it was shown on %26amp; if it may possibly be shown again in the future, or maybe available on DVD? I hope there is someone out there who also saw this show %26amp; has a better memory than I do !



Attention to Ann Wilson (of Heart) fans?concert venue



Hey, she had Lap-band surgery not gastric bypass. The show was on weight loss and it was on TLC or Discovery Health. Search these websites for more info. I was also watching the show and she does not look like she is working her lap-band. But who knows, maybe she had it removed.



Attention to Ann Wilson (of Heart) fans?events opera theater



Hmm, I saw some documentary about her gastric bypass on CBS, but that was like 5 years ago.



Google it, I'm sure there have been many, many different things about her on VH1 and various other networks.
Here is a link for a bio on her.



Maybe you can find which documentary it was in the filmography list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd