Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone remember a music video from about 15-20 years ago that....?

...has the singer and the rest of the band in toy cars where just the head is shown. I think the cars drove around one after the other and performed tricks. Weird I know, but can you remember the singer/band? It was an adult type pop song. Thanks!



Does anyone remember a music video from about 15-20 years ago that....?star theater



"i.g.y."-donald fagen



Does anyone remember a music video from about 15-20 years ago that....?extension opera theater



no
No sorry - i have not got a clue what you are referring to.



( are you sure you never dreamt this)
wasn't it the cars "hello again" I think maybe i'm wrong sorry i tried
I think it was sledgehammer by peter gabriel.
Yes, I do. I think it was The Cars, but the name of the song eludes me..."You Might Think"?
Judas Priest Turbo Lover? Wasn't that the one where lead singer Rob Halford's head was superimposed on a car from Pole Position (arcade video game youngsters)
I think the band was 'yes', but I can't remember the name of the song.



I remember seeing the video when I was very young on saturday morning superstore hosted by mike reid.
No sorry i ont know that one, put all the bits u know into ask.com and see's what it gives you, worth a try, i have found lots of things this way
Tjhat sounds suspiciously like something to do with Micro machines. When you play the Micro Machines video game it runs the cars along rulers and the like. The only band I can think of is Supergrass, but I'm not too sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd