Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do women get turned on by watching male strippers perform?

At these type of shows it always seems like the girls are just acting



like they are having a good time. Ladies, what is really going on in your



heads when your at one of these types of shows???



Do women get turned on by watching male strippers perform?imax theater



Yes we do get turned on by the dancing but not if it gets to vulgar then its just embarrassing.



Do women get turned on by watching male strippers perform?classical music opera theater



I laugh! It isn't arousing to me at all.
no, it doesn't attract me at all. I think it's just all about emancipation
NO
in general, men get aroused by what they see. on the other hand, women get aroused by what they feel so, women don't get turned on by watching male strippers.



P.S. i am a girl
I laugh and roll my eyes. It's so goofy. I used to HATE male dancer night at my favorite hang out.



What's in my head is, "That poor bloke thinks he's HOT!" And then a big, "Muhahaha" of e-vil laughter.
I don't and all my friends agree its fun watching them.
Some does,one of my buddy is a male stripper and every night he has a show he comes home with one or 2 girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd