Thursday, December 10, 2009

For those of you who watch it, who do you think is going to win Nashville Star?

I dont watch the show really but I am entering into this contest and I have watched the final six perform and I am going to wait and send in my pick after I see who is going to be voted off Thursday night. I just wanted to get others opinions, especially those who are keeping up with the show more. Who do you think is going to win? And please dont even bother answering if you dont even watch the show. Thanks you guys. :)



For those of you who watch it, who do you think is going to win Nashville Star?opera mini



Angela Hacker is by far the best singer of the bunch. There are others close, but if the judges and America have any musical knowledge what so ever, they would choose Angela.



For those of you who watch it, who do you think is going to win Nashville Star?passions soap opera opera theater



i agree with cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd