Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why is the winner of American Idol a horrible singer who yells?

I admit I did not watch the season at all, but I saw her on the news and they showed many clips of her auditions and performances, then they let her 'perform' and all she did was yell, it was terrible, what's wrong with the crap that TV considers a singer? What happened to the good singers we had in the 70's, 80's and 90's? It's embarrassing to sit and listen to people yell and then they expect an applause.



Why is the winner of American Idol a horrible singer who yells?sunshine



music in general has gone down hill since the late 60's. today it's more about making money/fame/celebrity than anything else. back in the day songwriters actually cared about making something great--just take the beatles for example. they produced great music.



Why is the winner of American Idol a horrible singer who yells?star theater opera theater



u r mean and don't know what a good singer is!! FYI, i am glad JORDIN SPARKS WON!! She deserved it!!
so what, you think you can do better?
If you had watched and had seen her perform, you may have thought differently. She has a beautiful voice and she is very talented. I'm sorry but I'd have to disagree with you. I do miss the music from the 80's. It was very different and original.
Bug off she is a great singer. I would like to see you do better. I think you are just jealous of Jordan.
To each it's own.
I agree, you'd think because these people are "idols" they could have some talent...but it's not about talent once voting begins..



it's a popularity contest...so the people who deserve to sign actual recording contracts get pushed aside while the people who the producers think will sell more because they are popular get al the glory...



I HATE THAT SHOW...and yes, she is a TERRIBLE singer..



she should have never made it to the end, or better yet, the stage itself
I agree on the comment regarding the '70s - early '90s singers, most modern rock singers scream too much. I lost a lot of faith in the music industry between about '95 and '00. What ever happened to old Chris Cornell (I'm not an Audioslave fan, more of a Soundgarden fan) or Scott Weiland? Oh, and to the above comment, I'd say bring it! Although this country's lack of taste (rap, for instance) would likely prove an achilles heel to any talented singer now.
youve got to be kidding me.



i love jordin and she doesnt "yell" at all.



its called talent
You're kidding , right? Our newest American Idol has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard from one so young. And should have a great career ahead of her. And obviously is well liked by millions of people. As for the "good" singers from the 70,s 80's, etc. they followed the great singers of the 40;s, 50's and 60's . And if you don't like Jordin's singing, I suggest you simply not listen. Kinda like I do with rap and hip hop. Now that is something to be embarrassed about!
Glad to know someone else cleans their ears in the morning.
At least the Shrek look-a-like didn't win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd