Saturday, December 5, 2009

What reason has your boyfriend or husband given you when he..?

wants you to perform 0r@l $ex?



My favorite is what better way for you to show me you love me?



What reason has your boyfriend or husband given you when he..?comedy club



He doesn't need to give me a reason. I do that gladly!



What reason has your boyfriend or husband given you when he..?sheet music opera theater



It needs something to be erected
it's more like "come on, i do it for you all the time..."
i don't need a reason
He never has to give me a reason. I enjoy doing it. I don't know why some women find it a chore. It is a pleasure to me.
no reason needed
I hear " I have something here for you,wanna see?"...=)
nothing will make me do that
I just wish that guys would realize that they don't need to say anything. If they would keep their lame reasoning to themselves they would get what they want and we all would be happy!
My Weiner hurts! It needs mouth to head recessitation!
I need a reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd