Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone seen celine dion perform in las vegas?

im going to see one of her shows soon in LV, just wondering what you thought about it. thanks =]



Has anyone seen celine dion perform in las vegas?concerts



It's produced by the producer of several Cirque du Soleil shows (Dragone), so it feels more like one of those shows than a concert (like Elton John is more of a concert/rock show than Celine).



So you have Celine, a modern dance troupe. The same strange incomprehensible story that the dance actors act out like they do in "O", lots of technically amazing sets and effects.



My wife and I saw it earlier this year. We both loved it.



Has anyone seen celine dion perform in las vegas?headache opera theater



All I can say is that it is the most intense and hard thought out effort to make her music come alive in person (not alive like on t.v.) that you could possibly ask for. The bad news is drinks are $10 each.
I saw her when she came to Miami. She is my favorite artist. Lucky you to get to see her in LV. I guarantee she will be amazing.
It was a good show. The band is unseen because they are under the stairs on the stage. I thought the show was awesome. I advise anyone and everyone to go see the show. I think this is the last year also. so hurry up! =o)
it was ok - i liked the show LOVE about the beatles better.
Probably the worst show I have seen in Vegas. Forced to go by the wife I was drunk when I went in and left with a hangover. All the songs had very similar choreography so you pretty much see the entire show with the first song.
The show is awesome, and I'm not even a fan. Dragone (the driving force behind the look and feel of the Cirque du Soleil shows) designed the show. The lighting is amazing, the set-design is impressive, the costumes are spectacular, the theater is gorgeous and the production is HUGE. When Celine first saw the rehearsals for the show that would be happening around her, she turned to Dragone and said "What do you need me for?" Honestly, it could be any person up there singing any songs and it would still be worth seeing due to the quality of the production.... so it follows that if you ARE a Celine fan, you're guaranteed to love it!



The only complaint I've ever heard is from people who are disappointed that they weren't close enough to really see Celine/could only see her on the screen... but of course that's typical whenever you're talking about a popular artist performing in a large venue. So as long as you're not expecting an intimate lounge-style setting where you can see the sweat on her brow, you'll be blown away!



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd