Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who Wants To Be The Next Disney Channel Star?

I am considering pitching my new concept reality show to the Disney Channel called, "Who Wants To Be The Next Disney Channel Star!"



The show would tour America in search of the next person to become a star on the Disney Channel. Contestants would perform acting, singing, and dancing routines. They would then be narrowed down to finalists who would come to Burbank, California to compete in a reality show in which the winner would receive a contract to star in a Disney Channel Television Show or Feature Film.



The talent search phase could also include possible dates and locations in the UK and Canada.



I would love to hear anyone's input regarding this, the details are on the Disney Channel Auditions blog:



http://actinginfo.blogspot.com



Sincerely,



Alan Baltes



Who Wants To Be The Next Disney Channel Star?classical music



Well, the Food Channel and HGTV have already done this, so why not Disney, now that there's a writers' strike.



Except the little kids are going to cry a lot harder than the cooks and the interior designers, when they get eliminated...



Who Wants To Be The Next Disney Channel Star?ms stress opera theaterfor ages under 18 ...they have to have a legal gardian...the only ? i have is when can audition for it Report It


I don't like reality TV shows, but this sounds like something I'd consider watching : )



I'd also like to go on the show, if possible!!
Well, I personally don't want to be a disney channel star, but my littlest sister would absolutely love it, so I think it's a cool idea. She took some acting camps this summer and begs my parents to take her to "auditions" for different things. I mean, she's not awesome yet, and we live in rural Indiana, but I do think it's a good idea to give little kids a shot at their dreams.



As long as you don't have a segment making fun of the horrible ones... that'd be just mean. I mean like on American Idol I feel it's ok, they're adults and they can handle it, but it's not nice to pick on little kids. So... that's my two cents!
OOH OHH ME ME!! I will defenitly consider it!! Nice picture on the site by the way, lol.
i think thats a really good idea. but for what age group? like, teens? wat would the winner of the tv show get? their own show? role in a disney movie?? but overall, i think its a great idea. i'd definetly audition!
Alan, please do this show and get all these hallucinating teeny boppers out of our hair!
this is a really good idea sounds fun and fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd