Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bleach.........?

what is the episode of bleach where Don Kanonji has a new reality-craze show where he gets teenage girl fans. he travels to local hotspos to perform exorcisms on live national tv and where ichigo kurosaki has his doubts. its volume 4 thats what the book says



Bleach.........?movie theatre



Episode 10, and not teenage girls, but young children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



His show, Spirit Hunter, bought in 25% of the ratings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bleach.........?playhouse opera theater



OMG I love that episode! It is funny! ((answer number one is right))



I LOVE URYU ISHIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Orihime + Uryu forever
ah yeah ep. 10... that really is a funny one..BOAHAHAHAHA!
i agree with the above...i hate that episode...
I dont know. I just started reading the bleach manga today, so ill be there soon. I just finished the first part, Death and Strawberries, and I am on Starter, where Kuchiki shows him the message on her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd