Thursday, December 10, 2009

There's going to be a hiphop performance for me, and I need help!?

I am doing my performance with a friend of mine, and this is a really good opportunity for me, so please don't give me any mean answers.



There is a Talent Show at my school. My performance can only be 1 and a half minutes long, and my hip hop dance is about 2 minutes 50 seconds. I really want to show the whole dance because the ending is the best part. I cannot perform faster because I won't follow the music. How can I persuade the teacher to extend it, and let me finish the whole dance? I really don't want to have to shorten it.



There's going to be a hiphop performance for me, and I need help!?ms stress



Hi. Good for you performing. I'm sorry, but you answered your own question when you said "My performance can only be..." A friend had a killer song she was singing, the last few seconds were the best part. She went over and ended up being completely disqualified since she didn't follow the rule. I mean, ask, but to be fair (which sometimes sucks), the teacher would have to give everyone extra time. Wish I had better news. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd